The yearly awards competition organized by Legal Tech Africa will reward the best company that uses technology to improve access to law in Africa.
For the past 2 years Legal Tech Africa has been identifying the best legal innovators who are creating jobs in Africa.
Last year, it was the Algerian startup Legal Doctrine that won the competition thanks to its legal database.
On 17 September 2018 in Zurich, Petra ARENDS-PALTZER, the founder of the Swiss Legal Tech Hackathon and Gibran FREITAS, co-founder of Legal Tech Africa, awarded the prize to Walid GHANEMI, the CEO of Legal Doctrine.
This year again, the competition will reward the best entrepreneurs in legal and technology in Africa.
Are you an entrepreneur in the field of law in Africa? Do you think your company deserves the title of “Best African Legal Tech Startup 2019”?
You have until July 21 to apply online by completing the application form.
The results will be announced on July 30.
The winner will be invited to Tunis on 25 September for Afric’Up 2019, a partner of Legal Tech Africa, to receive its prize and to present its product to an audience of investors.
In addition, the winner will benefit from a support program provided by the best legal tech specialists around the world, partners of Legal Tech Africa.
Discover the jury members:
- Petra ARENDS PALTZER (Founder of Davos Digital Forum & Swiss Legal Tech Forum)
- Issam CHLEUH (Co-founder SUGUBA)
- Jean-Louis CORREA (Dean of Law Faculty, l’Université Virtuelle du Sénégal)
- Kami HAERI (lawyer & partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan)
- Vanessa De HAPPI (lawyer, D. HAPPI law firm)
- Nankunda KATANGAZA (co-founder of Africa Legal Tech Network)
- Mamadou Ismaila KONATE (lawyer and former Minister of Justice of Mali)
- Serge NTAMACK (legal director of Microsoft Africa)
- Julie OWONO (lawyer et executive director of Internet Sans Frontières)
- Thomas SAINT-AUBIN (CEO Seraphin.legal)
- Meysa SY (cofounder of France Legal Tech Talk)
- Richard TROMANS (Founder of Artificial Lawyer)
- Mohamed ZOGHLAMI (Founder of Afric’Up)
To apply, click on the button below:
More informations : contact(at)legaltechafrica.co